misinformation

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":2k1hw4an said:
Nesikep":2k1hw4an said:
20 ways of doing something.. all of them WRONG! I think that's a more reasonable statement... especially around here!

There's always the given few who just can't wait to correct me, debate me, clarify my statements, and screw it all up. We are perfectly capable of turning a 1 minute conversation into hours or debate and get completely outside the subject or bring up an error from 5 years ago.

I am no expert either. I have no credibility. Sure enjoy reading this forum tho.

Actually I think you are wrong, or partly wrong, what you mean is that some people are a certain few rather than a given few, and what good is it to call those arguments debates anyway.
Besides I believe you made a mistake calling that MG bull calf strictly terminal a while ago, that was uncalled for.

:hide: :pop: :hide:

highgrit":czv4flku said:
Everyone's facts are different. My cows will never learn how to eat snow.

But the snow covers up the high cow pies. Not enough protein has made my piles a bit high this year.

Well the facts are we are on a short leash around here and everybody is moody. Everyone should at least take time to laugh, I would tell a joke but it would get the thread locked.

M5farm":3m2asy4h said:
Well the facts are we are on a short leash around here and everybody is moody. Everyone should at least take time to laugh, I would tell a joke but it would get the thread locked.

If you're going to tell Little Billy jokes, leave out his last name and his home state of Arkansas.

M5farm":20gaqyw8 said:
Heck you gave me the name "Grouchy" over n the "Dwarf" thread and I'm probably the happiest most easy going person on the board. :nod: Who else could have given such a well thought out knowledgeable, and technical explanation for the high cowpiles on Sky's place than the one I gave the other day. It as "gospel".....(I do need to check with Sky and see if that phart every exploded when it warmed up...he may have to put it on the mantle and listen). :lol: :lol:

The teacher asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Mary said, "My family went to the New York City Zoo, and we saw all the animals. It was fascinating." The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted the word "fascinate."

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the Philadelphia Zoo and saw the animals. I was fascinated." The teacher said, "good, but I wanted the word "fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Johnny was noted for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate" so she called on him. Johnny said, "My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only "fasten 8."

M5farm":3b63d3hd said:
The teacher asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Mary said, "My family went to the New York City Zoo, and we saw all the animals. It was fascinating." The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted the word "fascinate."

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the Philadelphia Zoo and saw the animals. I was fascinated." The teacher said, "good, but I wanted the word "fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Johnny was noted for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate" so she called on him. Johnny said, "My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only "fasten 8."

:lol: , well here you are posting a thread to make me think and the result is;

It was the first day of school for little Johnny and the teacher asked the students if anything exciting happen during the summer break. Little Johnny shot up his hand and said me and my brother were climbing a tree and he fell out of the tree........ But he landed on a branch and it went right up his but hole! It looked like it really hurt too! The teacher screams Johnny! Don't say that!! Say rectum! Johnny says wreck him he!! Dammm neared killed him!

Yea it's old, but way too much drama here in the last few days. I saw another joke today about Snow White and the seven dwarves.... Ah never mind. :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":su9fl0ak said:
Still,upset your dwarf thread got Smurfed?

I believe he was referring to his remark about how Oregon was the best football team in America. You notice that's gone from his signature?

backhoeboogie":1q9xgxuy said:
THere you go. And it aint a Little Billy joke neither.

Backhoeboogie,
sorry for the thread jack but Ive seen you speak about Doctor Kinnard out of Mabank in the past. How do you know him and are you located in the Cedar Creek Lake area? he's a great cattleman, a little gruff but very knowledgable. he's been our vet for many years.

etr

etr":20vrebkb said:
backhoeboogie":20vrebkb said:
THere you go. And it aint a Little Billy joke neither.

Backhoeboogie,
sorry for the thread jack but Ive seen you speak about Doctor Kinnard out of Mabank in the past. How do you know him and are you located in the Cedar Creek Lake area? he's a great cattleman, a little gruff but very knowledgable. he's been our vet for many years.

etr

Growing up back in the late 79s and early 80s my folks had a couple of different lake homes on Cedar Creek. Man I miss the nighttime dock fishing catching sandies and black bass.

Good times.

Latest posts