MillironQH has passed away

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh no! I am so sorry. I only knew him through the Internet. I enjoyed his posts and sense of humor.
My heart felt condolences to his family and friends.

I too only knew him from here. He was a dear sweet sole and contributed a great deal to this community here. He will be greatly missed. My sympathies to the family and friends that loved him dearly.

I am reminded of one of my favorite cowboy prayers - I'm sure Zack's entry fees have all been paid.

A Cowboy's Prayer

Our gracious and heavenly Father,
We pause, ever mindful of the blessings you have bestowed upon us.
We ask that you be with us at this rodeo.

As cowboys, Lord, we don't ask for any special favors,
We don't ask to never break a barrier,
Or to draw a round of steer that's hard to throw,
Or around a chute fighting horse,
Or a bull that is impossible to ride.

We ask only that you watch over us,
That you will guide us in the arena of life,
And that when we do make that last inevitable ride to that special place up there,
where the grass is green and lush and stirrup high,
and the water runs cool, clear, and deep -

That you, as our last judge,
Will tell us that our entry fees have been paid.

- Amen.

I'm sorry to hear that. He gave me some pretty good advice over the time he was on here.

My condolence to his family.

We are all deeply saddened I will put up a photo memorial of him this afternoon. In lieu of a "burial" we are having a party to celebrate his life, complete with his favorites, bbq, coldbeer ( always one word ;-) ) cute women and horses.....

Any donations to help with his cremation and his wife Debby who is also having to sell some of their stock to cover costs.......would be appreciated, she is his only family. You can send it here if you can spare anything..

Debby Campbell
c/o Chrissy Fink
490 Holz Rd.
Kyle, TX 78640

CHrissy is a long time friend who has been driving him to and from his radiation etc.

So sorry,only knew him from here,but he was a good horseman,could tell from how he wrote.
I'd been thinking and wondering about how he was doing.

I hate to hear that.He was form the same part of the country I lived for a while I diidn't know him there just here.We had a few discussions fom time to time and I don't come here much anymore.But still sad to hear.

Latest posts