Mighty Fine Machine!

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Don't you folks be laughing now! This old ( I think about a 1956)New Holland "Superhayliner 78" is still going strong. I pressed up 529 bales this morning and it didn't miss tying a one! :lol: :lol:

baler2.jpg

baler1.jpg

She's a beauty!

Have you got the hay picked up out of the field, or are you sleeping out there with your shotgun? Those bales would fetch $12 around here.

Gotta brag about my old (1994) Claas, which has rolled at least 15000 bales with minimal maintenance. She rolled 80 bales of cornstalks in a couple hours just after noon today. Tough stuff, those stalks but she just ate them up.

Mighty good baler. Had one like it, found it in a fence row. Cleaned up and put up and about 3 thousand bales the first summer.

One just like it behind my father's house. I've used it for a deer stand on more than one occasion.

What are you baling?

cfpinz

cfpinz":1xv04xkg said:
One just like it behind my father's house. I've used it for a deer stand on more than one occasion.

What are you baling?

cfpinz

Sudan X sorghum. Stuff never had a chance. We planted in May and it was 6 weeks before it got a rain.

Got one light cutting off it back in August.

john250":22aftssb said:
She's a beauty!

Have you got the hay picked up out of the field, or are you sleeping out there with your shotgun? Those bales would fetch $12 around here.

Gotta brag about my old (1994) Claas, which has rolled at least 15000 bales with minimal maintenance. She rolled 80 bales of cornstalks in a couple hours just after noon today. Tough stuff, those stalks but she just ate them up.

We'll be getting it up today. Monday.

Looks just like my old 68 NH baler , mine has the Wisconsin motor pulled by an 8N great old machine's.Just up-graded to a round baler this summer and it was hard watching the old girl just sitting.