MGR Treasure

Help Support CattleToday:

There are a few inquiries about him already with some good feedback. We are loving ours. I just posted our one bull calf yesterday. Loving both sexes out of him.

We'll be running our calves thru shortly before pasture. I want to get some weights on those. He's impressive. The thing I like most about him so far is that his progeny appear to be very level in growth. Steady. Ours are thick and very well balanced.

Thanks for the feedback. That is what I wanted to know. Looking at a son of his, epds are good but love to have real world experience to put with that.

Well no luck, went to the sale and the top 3 bulls I picked were pulled from sale not sure why. Maybe they were sold private treaty or maybe they wanted to hang on to them and see what they had. They had 3 other Treasure bulls there and 2 out of the 3 were really nice and the top sellers. Most likely the one I had picked out would have went over budget but we will never know.

I ended up picking up a Basin Payweight son. Very good calving ease and weaning numbers so we will see how he turns out. Anybody got any feedback on him?

Bulls I thought went pretty cheap and there was some good buys on some Rampage sons. I kicked myself a little for not picking up one of those in particular.

Latest posts