meteorite hits Russia

Help Support CattleToday:

Not wanting to fearmonger but given the fact that a larger meteorite is heading by earth today do you think this will be the only one that will hit? They say the big one will miss earth by as little as 17 miles but do you really think this is the only one in the cluster? And how can they be so sure the big one will miss due to the earth's gravitational force. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more hit today.

Jogeephus":1tjpjwra said:
Not wanting to fearmonger but given the fact that a larger meteorite is heading by earth today do you think this will be the only one that will hit? They say the big one will miss earth by as little as 17 miles but do you really think this is the only one in the cluster? And how can they be so sure the big one will miss due to the earth's gravitational force. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more hit today.

Jo, you are so right!!!! We are all going to burnt in a fire ball from space. I can't die without having a good sampling of your smoked meats!! Please don't let me die without my bucket list being one step closer to being full.

Please ship at least 50lbs to the address in your PM and don't even think about shipping beaver to me. I've been looking for good Italian smoked cured meats ( none in Portland) so send your prime stuff..".. Please! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great video worth watching, I'm sure everyone was caught off guard!

So you don't think there might be more of these things in a cluster. They sure didn't see or have any clue about the one that hit russia so how can they be so sure there is not more?

Is this another cover up and it is really a space ship with aliens in it . I just saw on the news it went into the water . It may be moving under water and come up elsewhere,with aliens in it and take over bodies and blend into our society. Look how many aliens we have now walking amoung us. I may be wrong because they would have landed over here and got on Obama care and welfare. Sometimes my mind does wander. :roll:

cowboy43":kbyqu847 said:
Is this another cover up and it is really a space ship with aliens in it . I just saw on the news it went into the water . It may be moving under water and come up elsewhere,with aliens in it and take over bodies and blend into our society. Look how many aliens we have now walking amoung us. I may be wrong because they would have landed over here and got on Obama care and welfare. Sometimes my mind does wander. :roll:

They ain't blending so well. Been seeing some pink and lime green hair amongst other things.

Can you just imagine what would have happened if it would have happened during the cold war? :help: We'd all be dead because a metiorite fell in Russia and they thought it was us.
Maybe now is a good time to take care of N. Korea while we can still blame it on outerspace.

Jo, I'm just looking for some of your great looking meats for free. Will we really care if we're hit from space and all die?

Jogeephus":1qdgdrdz said:
So you don't think there might be more of these things in a cluster. They sure didn't see or have any clue about the one that hit russia so how can they be so sure there is not more?

Supposedly the one that hit Russia and the other one came from completely different directions.

I wonder more along the lines of if it is not a warning shot from upstairs to get our act together. Little razzle dazzle from the Big Man. Hey, look at the big metreor over here with all your satelites, telescopes, computer tracking and trust in human intelligence and smug attitudes..... then BLAM! Right on the back side from the left hand. Didn't even see it coming.

That's my point CF. Is it just a coincidence that two pass us within two days. I think the odds of that happening and they having nothing to do with one another is pretty slim.

Allen, go ahead and mix up the Koolaide I sent you and drink it and the meal will be served when you are beamed up the the mothership.

Sorry Jo, you lost me on that thread. No koolaid here just looking for some light hearted fun. Do I think a couple of asteroids passing by earth is the end of the earth ...... No, but if it is will we really care a few days after? But I'm lost if you really took me serious. :?

Does life or even CT have to be full of doom and gloom?

Jogeephus":5tpaacvh said:
if it's the same guys that forecast the weather; we're all in trouble....

tsmaxx47":26co84g5 said:
Jogeephus":26co84g5 said:
if it's the same guys that forecast the weather; we're all in trouble....

:lol:

Latest posts