Merry Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
Seasons Greetings to you all.

I have not been around the board much this year.

have checked in a good bit more often than I have commented, so still trying to keep up.

I just wanted to take an opportunity to wish for all of my friends here at Cattle Today a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year. :cowboy: :santa:

pdfangus":37k4omxl said:

have checked in a good bit more often than I have commented, so still trying to keep up.

I just wanted to take an opportunity to wish for all of my friends here at Cattle Today a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year. :cowboy: :santa:

Same to you Jim I will be seeing you in a few weeks.

pdfangus":29vygfl8 said:

Same to you Jim I will be seeing you in a few weeks.

Merry Christmas to you too! With all these warm days we've been having, here in Va., I hope you've had some time to get out and ride. (where its safe)

Happy New year to you too. I may see you at the event at Weyers Cave, possibly, in January.

May the peace and joy of Christmas remain with you throughout the coming year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Happy Holidays to all, and a Happy New Year's to all. I hope everyone and their families are safe and happy during this holiday, and into the next year.

Latest posts