Men toys

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Had a slow day so I got to fooling around in my shop and started building a tripod mount for my rifle and mounted on my 4 wheeler.It works great all I need to do is paint it.It swivles plus tilts up and down. Amazing what ya can come up with when you are playing around in the shop.
But I have to admit I got the Idea off "sons of guns". :)

Cal

Calman":2wrrtixl said:
Had a slow day so I got to fooling around in my shop and started building a tripod mount for my rifle and mounted on my 4 wheeler.It works great all I need to do is paint it.It swivles plus tilts up and down. Amazing what ya can come up with when you are playing around in the shop.

Cal
Cal sounds almost like the guys on the old TV show "Rat Patrol" except they had a 50 cal on a jeep. :nod: Have fun.

Calman":trxn0pcc said:

Cal

Been so dry here I just go put the water pump on and play in the shop. Been thinking of something along the same lines to mount on my two man ladder stand for my grandson. Now post the pics.

Latest posts