maybe a touchy subject

Help Support CattleToday:

starbaby

Reaction score
I normally don't mess with this stuff but does anyone believe in mediums or palm reading junk like that . I really don't but iv been watching long island medium . direct tv on tlc. shes pretty convincinh

Most of its a scam. But I feel that some are truly gifted and it's a skill, like many others, that's been lost over time. The truly gifted ones don't try to profit off it, but usually keep it quiet

Oh, I bet they can talk to spirits, and see thing, but their source of info isn't what you want to deal with.

Now that reality TV is a hit, most shows are a scam, watch it witha grain of salt.

Ecclesiastes 8:7
Since no one knows the future, who can tell someone else what is to come?

The only spirits I talk to are Jack Daniels and Jim beam :cowboy:

Gotta wonder why Sister Sarah or whoever wants to charge you $50 to give you the winning lottery ticket numbers.

We had a palm reader for a while along a stretch of highway next to the pawn shop. She went out of business after the bank foreclosed on her shop. I would have thought she'd have seen that coming far enough in advance to avoid it...

ohiosteve":2lk35i2n said:
I believe. I am not that great, but I'm not the worst. I consider myself medium.
I don't believe but I have waaaaaay to many strange happenings that are one in a million odds to think that it it's just coincidence.

Latest posts