May '22 Photo Contest - Ugliest Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

If we were using neighbor's dead cows I could take a picture at the neighbor's bone yard. I don't know if I would win but it would certainly turn a few stomachs.

I don't believe in ugly cows, dogs or women. Some one is always willing to take a good looking one off your hands but you can't hardly give away an ugly one.
Way back when I was first in College there was a woman that rode her bike past the apartments I was living in, damn she had a smoken hot body, but her face was a whole other matter; it looked as if it had spent some time in a hot frying pan. Maybe that is where the term double bagger came from.

Way back when I was first in College there was a woman that rode her bike past the apartments I was living in, damn she had a smoken hot body, but her face was a whole other matter; it looked as if it had spent some time in a hot frying pan. Maybe that is where the term double bagger came from.
You are thinking brown bag. Double bag has a different application. 😄

I'll be diplomatic and not make a comment.

Ken

We call that a "10-4" or a "butterface"

Latest posts