Materialism

Help Support CattleToday:

Just Curious

Reaction score
A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Lexus in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's door.
Fortunately, a cop in a police car was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Lexus, his lights flashing. But, before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how the body shop tried to make it new again.
After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. " You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life." "How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer. The cop replied, "Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!!!"
"OH, MY GOSH!" screamed the lawyer. "MY ROLEX!"

Just Curious":glcg1kwy said:
A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Lexus in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's door.
Fortunately, a cop in a police car was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Lexus, his lights flashing. But, before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how the body shop tried to make it new again.
After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. " You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life." "How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer. The cop replied, "Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!!!"

My husband, Van, might not say that...but he'd send me back looking for it!

Alice

Alice":1jz4mu7p said:
Just Curious":1jz4mu7p said:

My husband, Van, might not say that...but he'd send me back looking for it!

Alice

I think most men are the same.......and some of them would find a way to even blame you, if you would not find it!

now this is one of them armless jokes, no need to start getting picky...picky on each other......
kissing.gif

Earl Thigpen":15xz0d8a said:
63DH8":15xz0d8a said:
chrisy":15xz0d8a said:
now this is one of them armless jokes, no need to start getting picky...picky on each other......
kissing.gif

Yeah! No need to get up in.... Arms!!!
lool.gif

Correction, "arm". No need to get up in ...arm. :D

But what if we have more than one?
gruebel.gif
I think I remember, and I could be wrong, "Present... ARMS!" I also remember, "Inspection Arms!" "Ready, Port, Arms!"

63DH8":26kmhqn5 said:
Earl Thigpen":26kmhqn5 said:
63DH8":26kmhqn5 said:
chrisy":26kmhqn5 said:
kissing.gif

lool.gif

gruebel.gif
I think I remember, and I could be wrong, "Present... ARMS!" I also remember, "Inspection Arms!" "Ready, Port, Arms!"

yea but he lost an arm remember.....now if he went swimming would he go round in circles.... :roll: :oops:

chrisy":37o3guvl said:
63DH8":37o3guvl said:
Earl Thigpen":37o3guvl said:
63DH8":37o3guvl said:
chrisy":37o3guvl said:
kissing.gif

lool.gif

gruebel.gif

yea but he lost an arm remember.....now if he went swimming would he go round in circles.... :roll: :oops:

Oh yeaaaahhhh!!!! That's right! Hmmm... A lawyer swimming in circles... Get yer arms! Ready aim! Like fish in a barrel! :D

I better behave. My older brother is a lawyer. A Marine to boot! :shock:

63DH8":3fgwgnva said:
My older brother is a lawyer. A Marine to boot! :shock:

That just does not seem possible, have you guys had him professionally tested for spit personalities? ;-) :lol:

This post is really getting into the pits.

Oh, I mean - the pit. :lol:

Latest posts