Market Report

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
June 6 2019 report not much difference than a month ago. Sulphur Springs Texas market report. Link below
https://sslivestockauctions.com/market.html

Been getting some thunderstorms off and on since noon. It won't last long for that to be used up with more days like yesterday. Mid 90s with 17 mph winds and 107 heat index. Good now though.... be better when Bryan Utilities gets the lights back on...

1982vett said:
Been getting some thunderstorms off and on since noon. It won't last long for that to be used up with more days like yesterday. Mid 90s with 17 mph winds and 107 heat index. Good now though.... be better when Bryan Utilities gets the lights back on...

Yall got hammered pretty good last night didnt yall? I was watching on the radar. We got some but would have taken more. Its soaking it right up.

Ended up with 2.25 inches. Some 23000 utility customers lost power last night. I'd guess ours came back on around 2 am. Wind radar showed some winds around 40 mph in spots. Don't think we had any like that but had some pretty stiff driving rains at time. A rain like this in mid June is a blessing.

flash floods here.

things that have never flooded are now flooded. houses and garage with water in them.

they just evacuated an apartment complex yesterday here..

Somebody must know something been in line for 2 hrs. waiting to get unloaded in Lynchburg. Got close to another one before I get gone I bet. First line I have seen here in a good while that amounted to anything. Pens are about full. We will see how they sell. Grass is good here so not sure why the run.

1982vett said:
Ended up with 2.25 inches. Some 23000 utility customers lost power last night. I'd guess ours came back on around 2 am. Wind radar showed some winds around 40 mph in spots. Don't think we had any like that but had some pretty stiff driving rains at time. A rain like this in mid June is a blessing.

Not sure exactly where you're at but over here by Seguin we came out with 1.5" and my power came back about 3:30am. The lightning was pretty intense here, I don't know that I've seen a lightning like what we had all around us.

Latest posts