March 6th ????

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
After seeing all of these birthdays today. I would be curious as to what was happening (other than the obvious) on or around march the 6th when these people were conceived. or is it strickly Coincidence ??

M5farm":2vtlpcz0 said:
After seeing all of these birthdays today. I would be curious as to what was happening (other than the obvious) on or around march the 6th when these people were conceived. or is it strickly Coincidence ??
You mean "Whats made so many ladies ovulate on March 6th"???

Hmmmmm The youngest son's birthday is today....... Actually he is a step son who adopted me. So I wasn't doing anything on March 6th but still...... Hmmmm....

My birthday is one day short of 9 months after my parents anniversary.

TexasBred":32jjbh0w said:
M5farm":32jjbh0w said:
You mean "Whats made so many ladies ovulate on March 6th"???

True- but there is a cycle on ovulation that is pretty predictable. what cause all the males to be home on this day and not working. I would be curious on the ages of everyone.

Dave":c667ogvh said:
My son was a honeymoon baby and my daughter was nipping at his heels. I told my wife along about our second year that maybe we should practice for awhile this time around. Plink away with a few tracer rounds and save the live fire for special occasions :heart:

Daylight savings is right around that time. Maybe we've figured out how some people spend a few minutes of that extra hour.

cow pollinater":sj3l7yqi said:
Dave":sj3l7yqi said:
My son was a honeymoon baby and my daughter was nipping at his heels.

My oldest was exactly 9 months past my anniversary and my youngest was due 9 months past my birthday. Huh? Must be something correlated with fertility and cake. :)