GO MOM !!!
Be sure to see all 3 pictures ....
We need more people like her ..
moma1.jpg

Now this is a seriously strict mom ...
moma2.jpg

Don't mess with her .
moma3.jpg

I'd like to see more parents like this .

Those mommas rock! They can come up side the head one minute, and love and hold their babies the next. And, this momma doesn't look like she'll take any guilt trips or BS. And, she loves that boy more than life.

And she doesn't mind sitting out on the street with him...letting everyone see who she is and who he is. The only thing on that momma's mind is to get her boy to do right.

That's wonderful, Chris...thank you for this! :)

Alice

Not to down play her effort, but I can just see some group jump on her for child abuse... I mean after all, can you imagine what this has done for this young man's self esteem???
I say this tongue 'n cheek as I am a strong proponent of tough love but it is interesting what some of the repercussions can befall the parents...
Speaking from experience... I.e. "This happened to Me"
One of our children was constantly in trouble with the men/women in blue... On this occassion he was on probation...
One evening I get a phone call from our local PD... Mr. Lewis, we have your son down here at the station and would like you to come down and pick him up...
Isn't he on probation? I ask... Yes Sir is the reply...
Then I suggest that you send him on his way to Juvenile Hall...
Well Sir, we can't do that as the hall is full at the moment...
I am sorry, but that is not my problem...
Well Sir, if you don't come down to the station, we'll have to come and arrest you (Child Abandonment)...
Well you know where I live and I will be ready...
This simply pi$$ed off everyone...
My wife was mad because she thought that I might lose my job...
The PD was mad because they had to send an officer over to pick me up and do all of formalities associated with arresting me... Not to mention driving my son 110 miles over to the Juvenile Hall...
The Juvenile Hall was upset because they didn't have any extra beds...
And his probation officer was ticked becaused I forced the whole issue!
I was the only one that seemed to be happy with my decision...

Good for that Mom :tiphat: ..More like her,less kids that think they can get away with anything..

Just Curious, you are so me to a T! I LOVE IT! I have drilled it into my kids' heads since they were little that I won't put up with breaking the law and that includes underage alcohol and tobacco use. I catch ya, your goin' to jail for the night even if I have to take you myself.

I read your post to my husband at lunch time and he laughed and said you sound a lot like us.

Latest posts