Making a list

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Bet ya'll were thinking Christmas list.

How many of ya'll over your morning coffee think about the things you want to get done and make a list?
I find myself making notes of things I want to do and stick it in my pocket and it stay's there. I am busy all day doing other things that I don't even list. Seems every time I start a project I see 100 more things I need to do. I would bet ya'll would agree that there is no such thing as getting everything done.
Or am I the only one that just can't get everything I want to do done?

Cal

I find that when I am engaged in several things at once, a list is very helpful. When I was a program manager and oversaw production, it was very helpful for me to make a list of things at the end of the day and see how many I could cross off the next day. Of course, things do happen unplanned and mess up the list, but you have to take that into consideration.

My husband is a compulsive list maker and follower. I believe that on the DISC test, he is a high C.

I only make a list when I absolutely need to stay on schedule. Otherwise I, like you, put it in my pocket, get distracted and find it in the wash later...

Lammie":3gxxos7k said:
My husband is a compulsive list maker and follower. I believe that on the DISC test, he is a high C.

Not really a fly by the seat of my pants kind of gal....I need to be organized, so I make lists. I can't shop without one either, especially if there are too many shoppers around me :shock:

I'm better at finish something I start, if it is an outside job.

I didn't know what this DISC test was you mentioned, so I had to go look. uh oh...too late to change now. :roll: :lol:

never make lists they depress me, I work on a looks like that needs doing and do it, if I make a list and it doen't get done I feel I failed in some way. When I go shopping I make a mental list of things I need, it's much the same everyweek so I think I just go on aulto pilot arond the supermarket.