Major security breech.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":uu2g7the said:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/14/police-searching-for-paraglider-who-flew-over-trumps-scotland-golf-resort-and-breached-no-fly-zone.html
Supposedly the POTUS has the best security in the world. Everyone on the security detail needs to fired and a new training program enacted. I can't imagine something like this happening in todays environment.

If they would start shooting the law breakers it would stop in short order.
Legal protest Is not a problem it's the anti everything that are.

Without getting this one sent to the boneyard (hopefully) I've got two comments.
1) I'm inclined to be optimistic about the benefits of having Don in charge due to the amount of constant criticism he faces. This can only be construed as a positive when so many are complaining and 'out to crucify him'.
2) The SS, CIA, FBI or whoever has the authority should find whoever made that tweet on behalf of Greenpeace, bc the tweet proves the author had direct knowledge of the breech and obviously condoned it, not to mention "accepted responsibility", and prosecute them as well as the moron that actually piloted the hang glider.

True Grit Farms":2778vvpx said:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/14/police-searching-for-paraglider-who-flew-over-trumps-scotland-golf-resort-and-breached-no-fly-zone.html
Supposedly the POTUS has the best security in the world. Everyone on the security detail needs to fired and a new training program enacted. I can't imagine something like this happening in todays environment.

My goodness Vince. The President is a wussy. General George Patton would have ran out and started shooting at him with his Ivory Handled Revolver.

I wonder if he's allowed to CC now that he's the POTUS? I read somewhere that the POTUS isn't allowed to drive himself around on public roads. I bet he'd say screw the rules if my mother in law was his driver.

mwj":1vd9c8ks said:
There is some big talk about what should be done in another country. :compute:
It was less perilous for the POTUS when he met up with rocket man. It must not be a big deal because nothing happened.
I bet this wouldn't happen in Russia or Israel, and if it did the results would of been different. We don't even know who the yahoo was.

I am actually surprised that there was no aerial security. There are a multitude of non-intrusive ways to keep this from happening.

There are also a multitude of ways to literally "bring it down".

My own team has done this in the past - and trust me it works.

As it is you can be certain there are many "not nice" folks out there as I write that are working to find a way to deal President Trump a fatal blow - I can only hope and pray his security steps it up a notch after this one.

Best to all.

Latest posts