Lottery

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I sure havce great luck with natinal lotterys that I don;t even know about. A couple of months ago I won the British national lottery and now I find out I just won the Italian national lottery.

I didn;t even know there was one but apparantly I've also won the United Nations lottery.

A while back I made the fatal mistake of looking into one of these con sites. I was just curious as to what they were trying to con me into. Of course I did not buy into it but because I looked into it they put me in a book that must have been titled Might Be A Sucker. Now I receive over a hundred of these type of E-mails a day. "Delete" has become my most used key.

dun":j9qbb7o0 said:
I sure havce great luck with natinal lotterys that I don;t even know about. A couple of months ago I won the British national lottery and now I find out I just won the Italian national lottery.

Don't forget your adopted daughter, Dun. I needs me a new washing machine. The wringer on mine went out...

novatech":286hjnm8 said:
A while back I made the fatal mistake of looking into one of these con sites. I was just curious as to what they were trying to con me into. Of course I did not buy into it but because I looked into it they put me in a book that must have been titled Might Be A Sucker. Now I receive over a hundred of these type of E-mails a day. "Delete" has become my most used key.

The filter on my email puts them all in the SPAM box, I just happen to see the titles if I dung out the SPAM box and it's one of the first few listed. I've never checked into any of them. But what I find sad is that there must be some dumb schmucks that buy into it or they wouldn;t still be trying the same tired old scam. I guess Barnham WAS right

dun":2i7ufh4w said:
novatech":2i7ufh4w said:

The filter on my email puts them all in the SPAM box, I just happen to see the titles if I dung out the SPAM box and it's one of the first few listed. I've never checked into any of them. But what I find sad is that there must be some dumb schmucks that buy into it or they wouldn;t still be trying the same tired old scam. I guess Barnham WAS right

There were APS clients who had lost their retirement savings to these scams. I am talking about college educated people you could swear would know better.

dun":2pgnrljd said:
I didn;t even know there was one but apparantly I've also won the United Nations lottery.

Dun, I'll be happy to expedite the receipt of your vast winnings if you will simpy mail me an insignificant check in the amount of $10,000 payable to cash. :mrgreen:

I've won those too Dun. From England too.
John have also been contacted about helping get money out of Africa.
I just put a "Block Sender" on them when they arrive. Was really bad a couple weeks ago, seemed like out of 20 only 5 were from friends. Had to block alot that day. Fustrating.
They are getting less though.
Anybody else get the, "I'm here alone and bored..." ones? :roll:
Always tell my single friend I got a new girlfriend for him, his response is not clean enough to print. :lol:

I luv herfrds":23gv95yr said:
Anybody else get the, "I'm here alone and bored..." ones? :roll:

I get a PM like that quite often late at night!

Dun,
You keep telling us that you have won all these lotteries but we have yet to see any of the cash. Please show proof by making a deposit to the following account #123456789 at First Cattleman's National. After a while we are going to think that you are trying to scam the rest of us.

Dave":80e010to said:
Dun,
You keep telling us that you have won all these lotteries but we have yet to see any of the cash. Please show proof by making a deposit to the following account #123456789 at First Cattleman's National. After a while we are going to think that you are trying to scam the rest of us.

I'll just forward all of the winning notices to you and you can share with the rest of us

Dave":33pb8h5w said:
Dun,

Here's the information on the latest one. Just follow the directions and I'm sure you'll be rewarded. I would do it but I already have too much lottery winings coming my way

YOUR AWARD ALERT

Your email account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of Eight
hundred and ninety-one thousand, nine hundred and thirty-four Great Britain
pounds (£891,934.00 pounds sterling) in cash credited to *File REF Nº.:
LU/39-U091X592008. This is from total prize money of GBP £4,459,670.00
shared among the FIVE (5) international winners in this category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide
Web through computer balloting system drawn from over 100,000 names database,
union associations and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion
is this year's United Kingdom National Lottery 2008 MONTHLY BONANZA.

To begin your claim, please contact Claims Officer with your full name,address
and telephone number(s):

Mr Wallace Ose
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-702-409-9299

He will brief you on steps to be taken for due processing and remittance of your
prize money.
Note below your winning details:

*Winning Nº: A0409-08 *File REF Nº.: LU/39-U091X592008 *BATCH Nº.: 2007LU-G393

Dang that's pretty tempting but I'm afraid this would throw me into a higher tax bracket that I couldn't hardly offset with my Emu and Mink operations.

Jogeephus":3cflgtdt said:
Dang that's pretty tempting but I'm afraid this would throw me into a higher tax bracket that I couldn't hardly offset with my Emu and Mink operations.

What about the painted snake business? You shut that down?

I just read :nod: That some Hillbilly from the Ozarks bought out the Turner property in Montana. :shock: He's out there gonna raise Alpacas and stuff. :cboy: