Lost my best friend today.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... _tn__=%2As

Lost my best friend today, Captain Al Tyrrell. He was a WWII veteran and was wounded four different times and kept going back for more. Al was 92 years old and lived life to the fullest, rest in peace my friend. Your thoughts and prayers for the family would be appreciated.
What a day, it started out as one of the best, and ended up being one of the worst.

They don't make them like they used to.. Sorry for your loss.. One of my best friends had a stroke 6 weeks ago, he's back at home but in rough shape.

Very sorry for your loss. Not many of those kind of people left. My prayers will be with his family and friends.

True Grit Farms":4d2uru25 said:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=749350861743249&id=583208868424999&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.749350861743249%3Atl_objid.749350861743249&__tn__=%2As

Lost my best friend today, Captain Al Tyrrell. He was a WWII veteran and was wounded four different times and kept going back for more. Al was 92 years old and lived life to the fullest, rest in peace my friend. Your thoughts and prayers for the family would be appreciated.
What a day, it started out as one of the best, and ended up being one of the worst.

May the Lord bring you peace and comfort.
Not many of that generation left. We still have a very active 90 year old in our church
was a Navy frogman at Iwo Jima and Okinawa .
Very special those of our greatest generation.

Thanks y'all. The pain and disbelief is terrible. He was dancing at the VFW on Friday night, like he's done for ever, and dead Tuesday afternoon. I guess you never know.

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your friend. When they leave, it leaves a hole in your heart and life. Prayers for strength and comfort for you and his family.

Sorry about your loss. He sounds like a character. There were many of that generation of men that were special people, both to the country and to their friends.

Latest posts