Lost and found.

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I decided to clean out my shop today.Man what a mess.
I found things that I didn't even remember that I had.
But most important thing,while clearing and cleaning I found this big metal thing with four legs.It also had a vice and a grinder bolted to it.Then it dawned on me that I use to have a workbench.But havent seen it for some time. :lol: :lol: Seems like in a day's time I can pile up and mess up enough it takes three days to clean it up.

Cal

:lol: I know what you mean. My dad converted the horse barn into a workshop, and it was horrible moving everything. Now I know most of my tools, but there were somethings that made even my dad and brothers go WTF is that?

I would hate to think what we would find if we cleaned the garage.

Seems like I'm always in the middle of disking or some job and something breaks down.Then I have to repair something.And as yall know you cant repair anything without dragging all the tools ya own down.Before repair is finished all tools will be on the shop floor or in the back of the pickup headed to the field.
Then when the jobs finished replacing the tools to their rightfull place seems to get put on the back burner.
Looks like someday I would realize it takes less time to be organized.
But I'll bet I'm the only guilty one. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":3m2tdaqz said:
Seems like I'm always in the middle of disking or some job and something breaks down.Then I have to repair something.And as yall know you cant repair anything without dragging all the tools ya own down.Before repair is finished all tools will be on the shop floor or in the back of the pickup headed to the field.
Then when the jobs finished replacing the tools to their rightfull place seems to get put on the back burner.
Looks like someday I would realize it takes less time to be organized.
But I'll bet I'm the only guilty one. :lol: :lol:

Cal

I know I'm guilty and in the end a terrible time waster . I 'm always too busy to put things back, then it cost me big when I can't find what I need . Used to be my memory was good enough that I got by ok, but as time goes by I'm not as good at remembering where I left something . Every once in a while I re-commit myself to being more organized, helps for a while :help: .

Larry