Lord help these little ones

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm sorry but I'm lost for words of what I would like to happen to this vermin. That poor child who wanted to stay with his father was made to go to that, it saddens my heart when these Judges think they know whats best. Why for once can't they listen to what the child wants. God rest the poor little mite.

I wonder if the judge can be held accountable for putting the child in a dangerous situation. Terrible news.

Did you read the judge's statement about this tragedy? She hoped the father didn't blame himself for this. :???:

Seems to me that a couple of warnings should have gone off. First, in the deep south, if they mother doesn't get the child then something is terribly terribly and I mean terribly wrong. Secondly, if the non custodial parent has a record for drug offences then maybe just maybe this person shouldn't be given unsupervised visitation.

Jogeephus":35jlmfoa said:
Did you read the judge's statement about this tragedy? She hoped the father didn't blame himself for this. :???:

Seems to me that a couple of warnings should have gone off. First, in the deep south, if they mother doesn't get the child then something is terribly terribly and I mean terribly wrong. Secondly, if the non custodial parent has a record for drug offences then maybe just maybe this person shouldn't be given unsupervised visitation.
It's a shame that hindsight is a wonderful thing that it can't go in firsthand. It's like that over here something has to be terribly wrong for the Mother not to get her children. That Judge can't have a conscience, to say something like that about the Father. wish she could be taken to account for what she did.

I've been in a state ever since I saw this on Blink on Crime. Crying spells,wanting to kill them both.. I'm with you,I could take an ax to both of them and sleep very soundly. From what Blink says,the step-&*^ had no record that she could find and she has resourses.. Lots and lots of digging has found another name and a fearful x wife who is very happy he's in jail and won't get out.

Attorney Richard Gallegos, who has represented Nathanael Sloop in previous criminal cases,

Another article pointed out the actual charges. Some were drug related.

Chrisy, I agree that hindsight is 20/20. I can only hope that some good will come out of this boy's death. I hope that maybe this will make the judges and attorneys pause and reflect before they administer their cookie cutter justice.

Latest posts