Looks like thats all folks

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed my time here. I have made some good friends and learned a lot from all of you. Due to some personal situations that arose over the weekend I will no longer be a part of the forum. This is my last post. I will miss some of you very much. Thanks for all the advice and good times.

Isom

You had me, as I was reading my mind was saying WTF? Then I read hooks and realized he's a far brighter bulb than me........ Which isn't saying much. :lol:

Well I figured it was either a joke or he and caustic are splitting up.
Know how iso likes that blue eyeshadow, and how caustic likes the leopard print, I didn't see that happening

I figure he dug that winning ticket off the floorboard of his truck, shyt himself, and has planned going underground for awhile.

Isom, I'm so sorry if I said something that offended you that deeply, please accept my most heartfelt apologies. I didn't know you were that sensitive and I feel terrible about all this.

Larry

Larry - I doubt it was something you said, it is because his pic was not entered into the photo contest :p

best of luck with your future endeavours. Our gain is another forum's loss

...wait, is that the right way round?

A big toast from ohiosteve and Curly-top.
camera_spring1_2012_085.JPG

If you're wondering, Curly-top actually does like Bud light. She does not care for Old Milwaukee.

ohiosteve":zqtg254g said:
If you're wondering, Curly-top actually does like Bud light. She does not care for Old Milwaukee.
So the moral of the story is that bud lite is good enough for livestock but old milauke isn't even good enough for cattle? That confirms my suspicions... Thanks for taking the time to put it to the test. :lol:

The feds reviewed Iso's search history and saw pompoms, tube socks, tutus, other men in makeup, and lots of stuff about cattle and people who are into cattle and decided it was time to take the perv down before anyone else suffered from..... whatever the he$$ it is that he's up to...

alisonb":15b0jhui said:
Larry - I doubt it was something you said, it is because his pic was not entered into the photo contest :p

Well I take it all back!!! What a crybaby, I can't believe I sat here with tears flooding my keyboard all because he didn't get a photo in the contest?

Makes you wonder how long he'll go on with this little prank :lol2: :lol2: .

Larry

He effectively gagged himself, you know his fingers are getting itchy. :D

This reminds me of what my came home telling this week. She told her 3rd graders to put their cheeky parts in their seats. Of course, 3 of them stuck their faces on their chair. She said it was up to them to make their decisions final in the next 10 seconds, but that they would have to remain that way or receive some type of punishment for getting out of their seat if they moved.

So one sure enough remained defiant. My wife said she was okay with it as he was way quieter than normal (gagged himself). After several hours, he wore out and asked her if he could go back to normal. She told him only if he admitted she won. So he did and she was happy.

Iso if you are reading this then you have not gone completely yet, may I say it has been nice reading your posts and having a laugh with a lot of them. RIP friend. (retire in peace) and come back soon, like tomorrow. :lol2:

Saw a commercial yesterday from some bogus airline that advertised childless cabins. The kids were being stuck in the cargo area.

Yesterday morning the weather channel was doing all their temperature forecasts on the weather map in celsius! Pretty whacky when you're half awake and only one sip into your morning coffee. LOL Made no sense to me that one day our temps were high 70's and the now the forecast was for 24? LOL

Katherine

April fools!,, :lol: I knew I was gonna be out of pocket and couldn't post for a couple days. But Hook outed me from the start :lol: . Oh well, April fools! :lol:

Latest posts