Looks like a good work saddle to me.

Help Support CattleToday:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
DSCN3193.JPG

what do you think ?
good luck

They are sellin these on ebay,price seems fair,my old Tex tan is to narrow for these fat backed colts,Im breakin..............good luck

Like the cantle. I don't like the falsies on the forks/swells. I don't like the front girth D rings being sewn into the skirt.

With that being said my pleasure saddle has the D rings sewn in BUT I also have two other roping saddles if I need them so what do I know? :lol2:

I don't know how these are going for but check out Riders Choice saddles on eBay. They are made in Alabama if memory serves me right.

flaboy":1l3p4fpa said:
Like the cantle. I don't like the falsies on the forks/swells. I don't like the front girth D rings being sewn into the skirt.

With that being said my pleasure saddle has the D rings sewn in BUT I also have two other roping saddles if I need them so what do I know? :lol2:

I don't know how these are going for but check out Riders Choice saddles on eBay. They are made in Alabama
if memory serves me right

Memory serves you right,good looking saddles,thanks for the tip,might hafta try one.
good luck

Beware that hard seat.

I just bought a Circle Y flex saddle with a hard seat. It just kills my poor hiney.

It ain't padded, and I ain't either. :cowboy:

Jim62":26r3ub3w said:
Beware that hard seat.

I just bought a Circle Y flex saddle with a hard seat. It just kills my poor hiney.

Speaking of the hard seat. The first day you ride in it you'll hate it. the secound day you'll like it. the third you'll love it.When you get use to it,you wouldn't ride in anything else. I promise you. I wont ride in anything else.

Jim62":2elel3ij said:
Beware that hard seat.

Jim, I just bought a Circle Y Flex a couple months ago but I got the padded seat. I needed something for just trail riding or running some obstacle courses. I have a couple ropers for work.

I rode in a hard seat for many years and never really noticed it. When I finally got a new saddle I got a padded seat. At first I didn't like it but soon I got used to it and it was fine. I'm sure I could ride either one and be happy. Just a matter of what you get used to.

Latest posts