look out there it comes it's coming look out there it goes..

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
..it's gone--screamin stright thru Texas like a mad dog cyclone.

What does a 2014 C7 'Vette look like at 200MPH on Houston's Grandparkway Tollroad? Don't blink, you'll miss it.

[youtube]B-gzNi6MRwI#t=134[/youtube]

And he was not pushing it thru the lower gears at all--didn't seem to be much in a hurry off the starting line.
That one has had the powertrain modified by Hennesey Motorsports, but even the 2014 stock C7 is advertised at 195 mph top speed.
7 spd transmission with double OD, but the top 2 gears are 1:1 or less. If you watch his shifts, I think he went straight from 4th to 7th gear.
That's 294 FPS, or almost an entire football field length in one second.

Kingfisher":2oxybyii said:
White lightning! I wonder what the little doodad is he's holding in his left hand? Camera start/stop?

Remote flush for the integrated toilet - just in case!

greybeard":2eiqz6dt said:
..it's gone--screamin stright thru Texas like a mad dog cyclone.

What does a 2014 C7 'Vette look like at 200MPH on Houston's Grandparkway Tollroad? Don't blink, you'll miss it.

[youtube]B-gzNi6MRwI#t=134[/youtube]

GB you salvaged our cattle empire
Remember the only reason we're not cattle barons was our wives wouldnt move with us
The way I figure it with this car at 200 mph we could commute everyday
We're going to bigger then ol'Shanghai Pierce

I need one of those for the house .. Wonder what my wife would say if I traded in the ole flat bed on one.

cool video thanks..thats kill switch in his hand by the way.. in case something happened, he could kill the engine. Monster trucks use remote kill switches :)

denvermartinfarms":1qj59t8y said:
I couldn't afford the speeding tickets and the dings on my license.

At 200 mph you do not have to worry about speeding tickets. A possum turning you into a greasy spot on the road yes, but ticket no.

hillbilly beef man":2fij15eb said:
denvermartinfarms":2fij15eb said:
I couldn't afford the speeding tickets and the dings on my license.

At 200 mph you do not have to worry about speeding tickets. A possum turning you into a greasy spot on the road yes, but ticket no.
I felt like that riding with my 69 year old grandpa the other day, he has got his dodge cummins turned up about like mine, but his is in a 3/4 ton with an automatic, it runs like a race car. We whent to a tractor auction about 100 miles away and we got there in 71 minutes :help: the speed limit is 60mph on this whole road, we were going along about 85mph and passed a highway patrol sitting beside the road, I honestly think he thought he couldn't catch us :nod:

In late 1973, I bought a 61 vette. Mostly stock with just a 283 and a 4 bbl.
I lived in Memphis at the time and kept Shelby County Tenn and West Memphis Arkansas's local govt coffers full with my speeding tickets.

greybeard":3hz84oxh said:
In late 1973, I bought a 61 vette. Mostly stock with just a 283 and a 4 bbl.
I lived in Memphis at the time and kept Shelby County Tenn and West Memphis Arkansas's local govt coffers full with my speeding tickets.
I always figured you as a benevolent type :lol2: