Look at the coaches!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

torogmc81

Reaction score
It's not a coincidence. Look at the coaches and programs in the Elite Eight.

Coach K Duke
Calipari UK
Pitino Louisville
Izzo Mich. St.
Few Gonzaga
Ryan Wis.
Miller Arizona
Brey ND

Notre Dame (no offense) is the only one that seems out of place IMO.
Think of all the championships and storied programs either with those top 7 teams and/or the top 6 coaches on my list. No matter how much I love or hate some of these top coaches and schools; credit, respect, and applause are due. :tiphat:

Should be a great Final 4

Gonzaga has never even made a Final Four. I'd say they don't belong on the list based on historical standards.

Duke may not get past them though so they definitely deserve to be there this year.

Izzo has done a heck of a job as has Pitino this season.

TennesseeTuxedo":eh7h74e6 said:
Gonzaga has never even made a Final Four. I'd say they don't belong on the list based on historical standards.

Duke may not get past them though so they definitely deserve to be there this year.

Izzo has done a heck of a job as has Pitino this season.
You're right about Zags, maybe I did that to jinx them since I've never really been a fan, especially when Morrison was there, couldn't stand that guy.

I'd like to see Coach K against Pitino or Izzo. With Calipari and Ryan on the other side, that's about as good as it gets. Only thing better might be someone like Williams/Self/Boeheim instead of Ryan .....

TennesseeTuxedo":2i29en86 said:
I've been a Duke an since 1986 but I'd love to see Wisconsin pull it off this year.

Duke fan since 90 here. I'd be more than fine with a Wisconsin-Duke final and would totally be fine with Wisconsin cutting down the nets

FlyingLSimmentals":yyt8k888 said:
I'm still wondering how anyone outside the state of N. Carolina could be a Duke Fan? :hide:
Is there some type of sports fan law out there that I'm not aware of??

FlyingLSimmentals":26d0c75f said:
I'm still wondering how anyone outside the state of N. Carolina could be a Duke Fan? :hide:
Give me a reason to root for someone from a school in Kentucky and I might give up on Duke.

john250":p9jpfxn3 said:
TexasBred":p9jpfxn3 said:
FlyingLSimmentals":p9jpfxn3 said:
Give me a reason to root for someone from a school in Kentucky and I might give up on Duke.

Ashley Judd in a T-shirt.
Maybe in the mid-90s. That'd be like saying I like the Chicago Bulls still because of Jordan

TennesseeTuxedo":2jq515lq said:
torogmc81":2jq515lq said:
I don't like Cal but I can't help from laughing at that!!!

:clap:

Well Cal and the Boyz checked out early too.
Well then that deserves ... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: