Long-Range

Help Support CattleToday:

Used it on mine mid April just did fecile samples had 0 eggs, another guy here did his in March the had 20 to 40 count. Im not gonna worm mine this fall for the first time in a long time. My cows look better than ever and have had no flies until the last 3 weeks.

We used it on a bunch of partnership cattle this year and really like it. I'll switch to it next working on my own herd.

rollinhills":95rvo8vz said:
bball":95rvo8vz said:
Anyone else notice a decrease in flies using Long range?
Flies seemed to stay off my calves for about 60 to 80 days. didn't use it on cows too expensive for that.
We have used it last 2 years on cows/calves/bulls. Differnt pasture same two years had highest weaning weights where nobody got it. I will continue to use on calves but cows way to expensive.

We will be going back to using Safeguard around July 4th on the whole herd and again after a hard freeze.

Fly control was much better last year. This year cows that we poured mid summer seemed better and no pinkeye. 0/13 and Long Range pasture had 4-5 we treated out of 24 pair.

Just curious if anyone has used Crystalyx IGR Max for fly control? I have cows on BLM pasture that I cannot just round up and spray for flies at will, came across this and thought this might be the answer if it really works.

over the last 3 years have worked up to where we use LongRange on everything. very good product.

Latest posts