LOCKER BEEF

Help Support CattleToday:

piedmontese

Reaction score
i picked up my yearling bull today that i had processed.he was a fullblood registered piedmontese that had broken his penis.now i already know that people r not going to believe this but it is the truth and i have checked the numbers several times.the bull had a hanging weight of 578lbs and we had a packaged weight of 460lbs.thats almost 80%.we normally get at least 70% from a piedmontese animal.they did have to add fat to the hamburger because it was 95% lean and i wanted 85% so we gained some product there.alot of the cuts were de-boned,not all.have already eaten some and it is extremely tender and flavorful.

piedmontese":1vz4hnx7 said:
i picked up my yearling bull today that i had processed.he was a fullblood registered piedmontese that had broken his penis.now i already know that people r not going to believe this but it is the truth and i have checked the numbers several times.the bull had a hanging weight of 578lbs and we had a packaged weight of 460lbs.thats almost 80%.we normally get at least 70% from a piedmontese animal.they did have to add fat to the hamburger because it was 95% lean and i wanted 85% so we gained some product there.alot of the cuts were de-boned,not all.have already eaten some and it is extremely tender and flavorful.
I believe you! Try that burger next time without adding fat, you don't need it. Just cut down your cooking time.

that sucks,
mine was a steer, my steers penis was perfectly fine but I can't say the same for his balls :shock:

Latest posts