Locked up Dauchsund

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
I got @3 yr old male that I rescued off the kill pile. His name us Milo. Been trouble from the get go w malidies but he's got a heart. He seemed locked up tonight for a bit w his back twisted in the rear. He straightened out on his own. My question is can you give em a shot of ??something to "help" their hip back woes? Thanks in advance.

Kingfisher":dc2gdydz said:
I got @3 yr old male that I rescued off the kill pile. His name is Milo. Been trouble from the get go w malidies
but he's got a heart.
He seemed locked up tonight for a bit w his back twisted in the rear. He straightened out
on his own. My question is can you give em a shot of ?? something to "help" their hip back woes? Thanks in advance.
Dauchsunds are the epitome of "A can do spirit in a can't do body" great little dogs.
It's a shame their extra long spine often leads to so many problems. Sorry I don't have any good suggestions.
Their back pains often turn the little guys into biters, especially around rough handling kids to protect themselves.

Son of Butch":1nc8s83d said:
Kingfisher":1nc8s83d said:
I got @3 yr old male that I rescued off the kill pile. His name is Milo. Been trouble from the get go w malidies
but he's got a heart.
He seemed locked up tonight for a bit w his back twisted in the rear. He straightened out
on his own. My question is can you give em a shot of ?? something to "help" their hip back woes? Thanks in advance.
Dauchsunds are the epitome of "A can do spirit in a can't do body" great little dogs.
It's a shame their extra long spine often leads to so many problems. Sorry I don't have any good suggestions.
Their back pains often turn the little guys into biters, especially around rough handling kids to protect themselves.
Sad but true. Vet's often can do surgeries that help but pretty expensive and no guarantees usually

Son of Butch":umh7l7ug said:

You got that right. My wife had a miniature that thought she was a real dog. Unfortunately she encountered a couple of real dogs. She lost.

Latest posts