Lizards

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, maybe I'm being oversensitive but if my brother starts walking around with a four foot sword I might see if we can't have him locked up. A saber is one thing but to walk around with an ulfberht just ain't normal.

Jogeephus....I worry about who gets to draw the lines...I own several big bowies and sometimes carry one...but I have not observed anyone other than politicians morphing into reptiles....

we can not blame the instrument for the actions of the lunatics....most likely drug induced...

the outlaw guns movement can be carried to other weapons once we get on the slippery slope...

pdfangus":2f3ob3f0 said:
Jogeephus....I worry about who gets to draw the lines...I own several big bowies and sometimes carry one...but I have not observed anyone other than politicians morphing into reptiles....

we can not blame the instrument for the actions of the lunatics....most likely drug induced...

the outlaw guns movement can be carried to other weapons once we get on the slippery slope...

I agree, it is a slippery slope and I think you are right about drugs playing a part. Believe I read he was diagnosed as a schizo too. Gotta wonder why all these things didn't throw up a flag to someone. Sometimes I think they turn people loose because its good for numbers. Take for instance the killers of the Georgia teacher named Tara Grimstead who you may have seen on television as it made national news. Can you believe after an admission of guilt they turned one guy loose and within day of his release he kidnapped and raped some women at gunpoint? I'm sure some will blame the gun for this. Incidentally, while they manhunt was on for this guy the actual killer's attorney was asking for the release of his client as well. When you see stuff like this going on you have to wonder how many other gun crimes could be prevented if the scum were where they belong. So is it the gun that causes the crime or a system that lets dangerous felons on the street after only giving them a slap on the wrist?

Incidentally, did you know you have to be 18 to buy an egg whisker in the UK because its considered to be a potentially dangerous weapon and you cannot carry a knife unless you have a specific reason for carrying one.

my only response is that we cannot allow the liberals and the bleeding hearts to make us defenseless....

I may have to hide my weapons but I will not surrender any of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts