Little Red Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

Good Looking pair Redbull. I had one really good fullblood cow here but I sold her awhile back. She is grazing in Oklahoma now as far as I know.

Circle H Ranch

Randy, don't know if you got the pm or not, been having some trouble with my pc. I think the big problem with this cow is she has a ton of Oly in her bloodlines. If I was breeding her it would be to something that was a complete outcrossing to the Oly lines. Knowing how you like to use the ol school bulls, you might want to talk to NALF cause some of those old bulls are going to be HBL bulls, trying to do a search on the bloodlines of those bulls can be tricky . You wouldn't want a great uncle or aunt of Oly to be getting in the mix.

Randy that is about the sorriest excuse for a cow calf pair you have ever posted
I thought with you being a real natural born hillbillie cow man that you would atleast post a pic of a decent cow
instead of some sorry excuse for a bovine like that
I guess it must be all that fescue growing on them rocks in your part of the world that is the cause of her being so sorry
don't you know cows can't survive on fescue
I might have to turn you in to the Limi association for trying to claim that piss poor excuse of a bovine is a Limi

:bang: :bang: :bang: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Latest posts