Little help with Microsoft Works

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I have MS Works software that came with my computer, it's OS is Windows 7. I'm using the word processor program, trying to make up a flyer, what I can't figure out is if I can or how to rotate the text 90 degrees. You have sign "for sale' flyer on bulletin boards where at the bottom you can tear off a phone number and that phone number has it's text rotated at a 90 degree angle so it reads correctly..... I hope it's clear what I'm typing about. :roll: How do you rotate the text?

Thanks,
Alan

Insert a picture or a text box and type the phone number in it. You can rotate it that way. Then just copy and paste the boxes across the bottom.

Do you have Microsoft Publisher on the computer? Usually they all come in one big package. Publisher has a couple sample flyers and you can just change the text.

milkmaid":yc0rwuk9 said:
Do you have Microsoft Publisher on the computer? Usually they all come in one big package. Publisher has a couple sample flyers and you can just change the text.

That's what I was going to suggest. Publisher is great!

Put cursor at end of your flyer, go to Insert- click text
Add the text the number of lines you want across the bottom then
Click on the text box- on the FORMAT menu , click Text Box
Click the size tab.
in the rotation box type or select the degree you want. I'd say 90 degrees :compute:

Latest posts