Limflex beginnings

Help Support CattleToday:

Limomike

Reaction score
Three of my RA cows with one of their heifers. All three cows have been bred to Limo bull, and the heifer will be bred to one when shes ready.
ra_with_calf.jpg

They are pretty nice Mike, but we got to find you a nice Fullblood bull.See if we can get you a little more muscle and a little more Limi look to them. :p :p

i to will agree that you have a nice starter herd there.an that you need to get the best limo bull you can.so you can get top limflex calves.i just found out a friend of mine bought 15 RA cows.that boy an his dad have had alot of differant breeds over the years.theyve had simmentals simmbras angus an maine angus you name it.heck he prolly stole those RA cows.

haha.. well, MINE were bought and paid for, and those are just a few of the RA cows I have, (got 5 total) and am holding back their heifer calves to breed later. Out of the 5 I have, 3 are from the Lonker ranch in Kansas, and the other 2 are from the Fellers Bar None Ranch here in Oklahoma.
But I agree, I will get a good black registered Limi bull to go with them before long.

TNMasterBeefProducer":qa9z0mno said:
WHERE ARE THE BLACKS?

Express ranches raises blacks and reds I think but mostly blacks.

If it aint homozygous black I dont want it.
TNMBP.. I just dont have pictures of some of the blacks in my herd. But, honestly, I had more reds born this year, than any year ever! My black Limi bull is not homo, so therefore he is going to throw more reds. THAT is why I am looking for a homo black bull soon.

Limomike":jrj7uj9p said:
My black Limi bull is not homo, so therefore he is going to throw more reds. THAT is why I am looking for a homo black bull soon.

Why not use a REAL black bull, black angus?
Couldn;t resist!

dun":1touxnnz said:
Limomike":1touxnnz said:
My black Limi bull is not homo, so therefore he is going to throw more reds. THAT is why I am looking for a homo black bull soon.

Couldn;t resist!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats great dun... I kinda figured you might hafta just jump in there on that one.

Limomike":zj6t5gqo said:
dun":zj6t5gqo said:
Limomike":zj6t5gqo said:

Couldn;t resist!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats great dun... I kinda figured you might hafta just jump in there on that one.

I was thinking he needed a REAL RED bull....Red Poll to go with those red cows

Latest posts