Some LimFlex Bulls (Tis the Season)

Help Support CattleToday:

limftw

Reaction score
Been lurking but not posting for a while but figured I'd crawl out from under my rock to share a few bull pictures with everyone. Its been a much easier year weather wise and also upgraded to a grinder-mixer from our old harsh horizontal feed truck and its been a huge difference. We did manage to video all our bulls this year and that was quite the experience. The fella that video'd them wanted a front/back/profile shot on each bull. My feet are still sore. Anyhow hope all is well with everyone and I would love to hear the good with the bad on these bulls! Also got me a new pup to keep the old one young :cowboy:

Nice looking bulls, but that little white one may have issues breeding the larger framed cows.

That little white thing at the tender age of 7 months has a lot of libido WFfarm, he might not get the larger framed ones but everything else is fair game.

I forgot to post this one too

We got our videos back and overall pretty happy with how they turned out. Some of the lots were mostly rear shots however which I wasn't a big fan of. Here is one of my favorite bulls from this year.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/398441340?color=ffffff&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="361" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts