Let's drop CB's 3 guns to 2

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I found CB's "you can only have 3 guns, which 3?" pretty interesting, lots of .22. I wonder if the .22 would make the cut if you could only have 2. I'm pretty sure the shotgun is a mainstay, but a center fire rifle or a handgun.

For me 12 gauge and .223. 06 is a little much for rabbit.

I go with a 12 ga and a 30-06. No 22 to plink with. I will shoot the rabbits with the shotgun. Not legal here to hunt elk with the shotgun and I don't like hunting them with anything smaller than an '06.

My SS Ruger single six with both cylinders is one. And the other is one of my AR's in 5.56. I was wondering why most folks want a shotgun??
And why a 30-06 instead of a AR that can shoot both 223 and 5.56.

I wanted a shotgun cause that would be the only way i could hit something flying. And would handle most hunting situations I have locally.

LRTX1":cbcd4r4j said:
I wanted a shotgun cause that would be the only way i could hit something flying. And would handle most hunting situations I have locally.
Plus, a shotgun is the ultimate defense weapon from 10ft out to 100 ft. Dual purpose.

Shotgun and a 45 ACP.
You can hunt anything here in this thicket with a shotgun, rifle pretty much worthless.
The only way I am giving up my 1911 is we get down to one.

Latest posts