Leave the gate the way you found it.

Help Support CattleToday:

"so.. bulls will be punished for illegal trespassing :) southern border neighbors — not so much"

but while were on the 'the way you found it' subject...
Leave my radio, the seat, the mirror, and the steering wheel just like you found it......

so if someone gets in your car and steals it.. causes damage.. the owner has to pay for it?

oh yea...

Son of Butch":3eb8p8zo said:
I assume all raised on a farm know that rule, while others might be so clueless they never give it a 2nd thought.

My neighbor was born on a ranch to a several generation ranching family. She was notoriously bad at closing her gates and I happened to intercept one of her horses headed for the highway one day. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't gone to get my mail at that time.

Bestoutwest":1dsqw5h4 said:
Son of Butch":1dsqw5h4 said:
I assume all raised on a farm know that rule, while others might be so clueless they never give it a 2nd thought.

My neighbor was born on a ranch to a several generation ranching family. She was notoriously bad at closing her gates and I happened to intercept one of her horses headed for the highway one day. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't gone to get my mail at that time.

You can bet a animal will find an open gate or hole in the fence, much like an illegal.

True Grit Farms":227trkvx said:
Bestoutwest":227trkvx said:
Son of Butch":227trkvx said:

You can bet a animal will find an open gate or hole in the fence, much like an illegal.
Unless your trying to get them out!

ez14.":29x69vh0 said:
True Grit Farms":29x69vh0 said:
Bestoutwest":29x69vh0 said:

Unless your trying to get them out!
and bought the same running a cow back in...

Latest posts