Leading Up to WW III

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
First, in retrospect, in the American Revolution, Civil War, WW I, WW II, it was fairly easy to tell "who the enemy was" (by the way they dressed...

In the Korean War and the Viet Nam War, we really didn't know WHO the enemy was...the good guys and the bad guys all seemed to look similar.

Now...

Perhaps before, and with "911", the scene has changed...

Even though the powers that be haven't officially "declared" WW III, we are obviously in it...

TERRORISM! The terrorists are attacking just about every country now, randomly, purposively, and without reservation. The enemy, like Korea and Nam, is difficult to "profile" and "typecast". Yes, the governments of the world "try" but they can't find all the terrorists, can't always identify who is one, and darn sure don't know who and where they are hiding. Some are attending and trained by our colleges and universities, flight schools, and other institutions as "regular students". Profiling doesn't work here either, regardless of what one's ethnic background is. There are "good" and "bad" individuals of every ethnic background...this is what makes profiling next to impossible.

So...

Yes, WW III has begun. God help us all in the years to come!

It would be nice to rid the world of the Countries harboring and perpetuating terrorists, but I'm afraid we have a bunch of them right here living on U.S. soil...

I really feel sorry for the world that our kids and grand kids are going to inherit.We've seen so much happen in our life times, imagine what they'll see.

Crowderfarms":3gxb2nxj said:
It would be nice to rid the world of the Countries harboring and perpetuating terrorists, but I'm afraid we have a bunch of them right here living on U.S. soil...

I really feel sorry for the world that our kids and grand kids are going to inherit.We've seen so much happen in our life times, imagine what they'll see.

If they have been saved by our LORD Jesus Christ they will be persecuted,and eventually have to go underground to practice their faith, even in this country. All we can do is claim the promises of Jesus and wait for his Kingdom that is coming, and endure until he comes again. I do not believe our children and our grandchildren will have to wait as long for the second coming as we have.Even so.....come quickly Lord Jesus! ;-)

Frankie":33drzry3 said:
You guys trying to test Macon't patience?

Why would Macon object to this subject and thread? Am I missing something?

It is current issue and being talked about non stop in the work place, radio, and television. Why not discussion here?

Frankie":puxr6k1q said:

"I" wasn't. Just addressing some common, widely known issues of our World. Did not intend for it to be turned into a religious or political free-for-all. I'm more than willing to delete my post; and will, if responses or comments turn out to be irrelevant to the topic.

As a business person, I do not discuss politics or religious with customers or on our websites. You can never win a political or religious argument... ;-)

Running Arrow Bill":12w7028n said:
Frankie":12w7028n said:

"I" wasn't. Just addressing some common, widely known issues of our World. Did not intend for it to be turned into a religious or political free-for-all. I'm more than willing to delete my post; and will, if responses or comments turn out to be irrelevant to the topic.

As a business person, I do not discuss politics or religious with customers or on our websites. You can never win a political or religious argument... ;-)

Nor a religious war, its seems. They just keep going, and going, and going...and always will.

Alice

World War I wasn't referred to as such until the phrase "World War II" had already come into existence, some 20 years after the fact. Contemporaries of WWI simply called it 'The Great War.'

I guess it doesn't really matter what it's called.. It is what it is.

'The Great War' the war to end all wars, huh if only they could see what was going on now. We have had Terrorists here for years coming over from Ireland, and bombing I don't call these or any other terrorists soldiers, just cowards real soldiers you can see, and they are brave not cowardly hiding, their out there defending. God bless all the real soldiers no matter where they are.