Layed up

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
First real cattle related injury Been layed up in the house a few days cant drive for a week had my bull step on my foot of course he couldn't have stayed on the steel toe portion. Bruised tendons and soft tissue foot swollen and crap.. I have ordered a pile of crap off ebay :lol: :lol:

lol
Get well soon
Did the same thing except he only weighed around 500#
Stepped on my foot and jammed my fingers and wrist.
Be careful with them eBay bargains :D

Thanks all I sure have a great appreciation for those who have issues walking or have lost a leg or foot as I have been using my good foot and leg hopping a lot and just got to where I can put pressure on it.

I hope that you have a quick recovery, be careful of getting hooked on that ordering, my mother watches some of those shopping channels and I'm afraid she is addicted.

hope you get better soon! I had a close call with a big cow a few months ago she didn't want to go through the shoot and turned around and before i could get out of the way she stepped on my toes so i couldn't get out of the way and she ran me over and stepped on my leg, i needed new boots (they riped) and got a little bruised but i was fine

I don't wear steel toes.. everything that's ever happened to my feet steel toes would have or did nothing for

I broke a couple bones in my foot this spring dirt biking.. was limping around for a while after that

Thanks everyone it sucks . I hope no one ever has this bs happen to them

Caustic Burno":6s4tc3gy said:
Not supposed to get under the bull sky.
You didn't get him confused with the milk cow did you.
Get better soon.

Not this time I hadn't drank that much in a while... Thanks I need to be planting wheat.

TexasBred":6s4tc3gy said:
Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope you have a quick recovery. You probably need a little down time anyway.

I did but didn't need it this way lol

kenny thomas":6s4tc3gy said:
Suck it up you wuss, Its deer season, your just hunting an excuse to get out of work. Oh wait, you don't work during season anyway. :hide:

Kenny you know after getting hurt before I got to the dr I said i wonder if this will mess up my deer season lol

Sorry to hear cuz being laid up is a b****. Just be glad it is repairable/fixable and that you will be on your feet again. The joint issues I have been dealing with make me nearly unable to walk or stand for even a short time and now the one dr. wants me to go off work on disability. Okay, that's not the end of the world at 63, but it won't fix the problem. Getting older definitely isn't for wimps....

Latest posts