Latest Medical Breakthrough

Help Support CattleToday:

Ah yes...and it's a good thing I don't remember a whole lot about me and my old friend's adventures. I've made my friends promise not to tell...and promise not to bring it up to me for the upteen millionth time.

Alice

Alice":suwjh5ta said:
Ah yes...and it's a good thing I don't remember a whole lot about me and my old friend's adventures. I've made my friends promise not to tell...and promise not to bring it up to me for the upteen millionth time.

Alice
Aunt Alice, Does it really make your clothes fall off? Was that the night I was conceived?

Crowderfarms":27hc8pg6 said:
Alice":27hc8pg6 said:

Alice
Aunt Alice, Does it really make your clothes fall off? Was that the night I was conceived?

That was in one of your dreams, Crowder...

Alice

Alice":1ccx0g2m said:
Crowderfarms":1ccx0g2m said:
Alice":1ccx0g2m said:

Alice

That was in one of your dreams, Crowder...

Alice

Musta been a nightmare, Huh? :lol:

tis tis Uncle Crowder that remark to Aunt Alice at this time of year. :eek:

one Tequila two Tequila three Tequila floor, I hate the stuff. I'll be the DD if that is on offer. ;-)

bye the way good post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisy":1qoq1lf0 said:
tis tis Uncle Crowder that remark to Aunt Alice at this time of year. :eek:

Was a mite over the top, wasn't it, Chris... :?

Fortunately, my tequila adventure was in the company of friends on a girls' night out. :lol:

Alice

Alice I was scolding Crowder in saying you were one of his nightmares, how could he be so cruel to you and all. I know it is in jest, but your to nice to be a nightmare, that was my point.

chrisy":wn8gftup said:
Alice I was scolding Crowder in saying you were one of his nightmares, how could he be so cruel to you and all. I know it is in jest, but your to nice to be a nightmare, that was my point.

Besides isn't NIGHTMARE sexist and therefore politicly incorrect. But then Nighthorse might also be since it could be considered prejudical toward other type of Equine.

However NIGHTEQUINE would probably offend other species of hoof stock plus dogs, cats and armadillos.

I guess it's better to go with Nightmare until you get the letter from the ACLU.Z

You groovin' on that tequila tonight, Z? 8)

Alice

chrisy":1gdz6x1n said:

You're a sweetheart, Chris. :)

Alice