Latest Break Through

Help Support CattleToday:

icandoit

Reaction score
Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
untitled1.jpg

At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the sht out of him.
untitled.jpg
[/img]

those are the ones that work at hooters!!!! never been there :D but met a couple of guys at the frozen food section that had been there :oops:
personally i don't have much use for silcone unless it is used for sealing somtin :lol:

I get most of these from my aunt in Bay City, who is 78, and my brother in So. Cal.,......who just retired and has too much time on HIS hands. :lol:

Dick

Medic24":1gy6ewen said:
I learnt along time ago, if they aint on a cow or my wife,,,I aint even allowed to look at em. :roll: :cboy:

Medic, I think you need to come to Bike Week with me so I can show you some painted, bare, big, medium, and small ones just in case you ever need to identify something other than the cow and your wife. We don't want to shelter you too much.

Hey, if they are going flaunt them, I'm sure gonna look and maybe take pictures. :lol: :lol: ;-)

Latest posts