Latest addition!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score
Just a few pics of our last calf. Of course momma waited until the beginning of our ice storm. He is less than 48 hours old in the pics. This is her second calf.

K_PS.JPG

Ps2.jpg

Ps.jpg

~

Boy, he looks solid~!!

What are you going to name him ?

Congrats to all.

CowCop":2zy6vu7c said:
~

Boy, he looks solid~!!

What are you going to name him ?

Congrats to all.

This is the second calf out of my granddaughter's show heifer so she has named him "Kacey's Peppermint Stick" :D

He appears to be a well muscled pretty thick calf. A little hard to tell at two days old but like I said I think we will keep him as a bull and let him grow.

L.A.":7natstfc said:
His face reads,"I want to play! Where are the other guys" ;-)

She was the last one to calve so they are in the nursery. He will get tatooed, taged and turned out this weekend so he can go play with the other little ones :D

DOC HARRIS":2w3kl44t said:
Who is his sire, and what are the specs on his sire and dam?

DOC HARRIS

Sire is Shuter's Magic Stick and dam is Lazy S Kacey.

Sire BW 4 YW 9 YW 9 Milk 2

Dam BW -1.4 YW -6 YW -10 Milk 8

Those are red poll epds as well and I don't know how that would compare with angus.

Jovid he looks nice to me.

MoGal":23dii0q4 said:

Those are red poll epds as well and I don't know how that would compare with angus.

Jovid he looks nice to me.

I belive this calf's grandsire is the sire to your new Grand Champion bull.

According to the ad it says he's out of JF Buster (303) x JF Misty Mae (Outlaw). He did tell me his momma was a heifer they were showing and came in while at a show in MO so they bred her to this bull. He has 2 JFY2K heifers I am interested in looking at when we go get the bull. Hubby says we'll go get him 1st week in Jan.... but I'm not holding my breath... hubby don't get excited or rattled about anything. Anyway he's breeding some heifers to Block Buster (I presume to sell next fall at the breeders sale). I'll just be glad when we finally do get him to MO.

I can't seem to pull up the registration on any of them at red pollusa.org, don't know if its my computer or the site.

MoGal":21ve99wv said:
According to the ad it says he's out of JF Buster (303) x JF Misty Mae (Outlaw). He did tell me his momma was a heifer they were showing and came in while at a show in MO so they bred her to this bull. He has 2 JFY2K heifers I am interested in looking at when we go get the bull. Hubby says we'll go get him 1st week in Jan.... but I'm not holding my breath... hubby don't get excited or rattled about anything. Anyway he's breeding some heifers to Block Buster (I presume to sell next fall at the breeders sale). I'll just be glad when we finally do get him to MO.

I can't seem to pull up the registration on any of them at red pollusa.org, don't know if its my computer or the site.

We have a heifer out of a Jackson bull that is being bred to to our Osage bull that we are going to sell.

Latest posts