Lately

Help Support CattleToday:

Hope you get some relief for the blood pressure issue. There doesn't seem to be much they can do about fixing AS. They just suppress the immune system and treat symptoms. My brother has had debilitating AS since he was 11 yrs old. Something, probably an nail puncture wound, caused his body to start attacking itself. He is now 73 yrs old and just keeps moving so he won't rust in one position. It hurts me just to see him walk. Maybe some of these new-fangled treatments will be found to work on AS in time to help you. Just keep on keeping on.
AS is a bad disease for sure.
Nerve ablation has done wonders for me. It really doesn't fix anything you just don't hurt in that spot anymore.
I am wore out from driving to the doctors, sitting in the office driving to the hospital sitting in scheduling, driving back to the house.
I did nothing today but drove and sat and feel beat up.
Tuesday get to have the cat scan to check out the blood flow. That will be followed by more driving and sitting.

I knooow how that is.. I have had more tests and Dr appointments since moving here 8 months ago that all the rest of my life combined and I'm not one bit better for it and have yet to have any Dr offer a course of remediation or treatment. (Have an MRI coming up in a week or 2 over in Killeen Advent that may show more if they can do it without magnetically pulling the implant out of position in my heart. )

Just picked up a $300 special made insert for my left shoe/foot yesterday to prevent me from walking on just the left side of that foot. Ins didn't cover it either. A temporary fix for yet one more problem caused by right side spinal/hip problems.

A good pair of TLs I'll probably never wear again. You can see I walk on the left (outside) of my left foot..all caused by right side siatica or some other spinal problem.
View attachment 24898
Go to the Fondren group in Houston.
See Dr. Williamson.

Best recovery wishes CB.

You may want to reduce inflammation in the body by reducing carb and sugar intakes. A couple of years back I got on a keto diet (which I'm not recommending you do, just cut back on carbs and sugars) and my BP went down drastically in a week. The I noticed that I had more joint flexibility and little aches and pains went away. It was later that I found out that sugars cause body inflammation and joint discomfort and host of other nasty stuff that we often attribute to getting older.

Haven't been on much lately, wearing a vehicle out to doctors appointments.
Having blood pressure issues that come out of the blue. They haven't figured this one out yet. Playing the medication elimination game currently.
They are thinking the vertebral arteries have occlusion from all the arthritis in my neck.
Hate to hear this dear friend. Hope the experts find some relief. I haven't been on much lately either. Lungs are shot and have almost no stamina anymore. Oxygen is probably next. Having smoked most of my adult lie, received 34 radiation treatments and had pheumonia 3 times in last 5 years has really taken its toll and am just worn out from making doctor's appointments. Trying to stay optimistic.

AS is a bad disease for sure.
Nerve ablation has done wonders for me. It really doesn't fix anything you just don't hurt in that spot anymore.
I am wore out from driving to the doctors, sitting in the office driving to the hospital sitting in scheduling, driving back to the house.
I did nothing today but drove and sat and feel beat up.
Tuesday get to have the cat scan to check out the blood flow. That will be followed by more driving and sitting.
How did your scan go today? I know it's early for a result but sometimes I get an initial read later the same day.

How did your scan go today? I know it's early for a result but sometimes I get an initial read later the same day.
I will know next Tuesday how much psychiatric help I need.
More driving and waiting, figure if they saw something really scary I would have gotten a call.

Latest posts