Late Summer 3 Day Absolute Auction

Help Support CattleToday:

There's quite few things in that sale that I bookmarked, including that Dodge. Didn't see a single thing that I had to have, just a few things I'd like to have. But I'm betting prices aren't back to my "like to have" standards yet.

There's quite few things in that sale that I bookmarked, including that Dodge. Didn't see a single thing that I had to have, just a few things I'd like to have. But I'm betting prices aren't back to my "like to have" standards yet.
Those older 12v are getting harder to find, especially in decent shape. I went to a sale a couple weeks ago and anything desirable in good shape sold well. From looking through the items seems like less good equipment than usual. I don't believe I seen a tractor I would want.

Those older 12v are getting harder to find, especially in decent shape. I went to a sale a couple weeks ago and anything desirable in good shape sold well. From looking through the items seems like less good equipment than usual. I don't believe I seen a tractor I would want.
I'd be game for the 3155 if I was in the market, it looks honest.

Most of the things I had bookmarked sold well, a little off but nowhere near enough to entice me yet. The only thing that struck me as a bargain was the 3155 at $21.5k, must have been something glaring wrong with it for that price.

Anyone buy anything?

Rooster prices strong?

Most of the things I had bookmarked sold well, a little off but nowhere near enough to entice me yet. The only thing that struck me as a bargain was the 3155 at $21.5k, must have been something glaring wrong with it for that price.

Anyone buy anything?

Rooster prices strong?
Between everything else I would like to be able to enjoy some of these auctions, but as usual other things going on. I did put in a lowball internet bid on a couple items and just missed out. As cf said for what they sold for an up close inspection for the price they must have been some problems. If that 3155 was solid that was cheap HP.

Last edited:
This Saturday auction at Tyler Brothers. Some nice items.

Latest posts