Lammie

Help Support CattleToday:

jw":35iwf08l said:
Happy Birthday, Lammie!! Did you notice all those that invited you to lunch live far, far away? Us'ins that live closer just can't afford to take you out! Have a good one anyway. Hope you don't float away.

I kinda noticed that myself...

I've been outside watching floating fireant armadas trying to find higher ground.
MistyMorning":35iwf08l said:
Why Lammie you are just a spring chickie! Hope you have a great day and ditto from me to what Larry said. :D

larryshoat":35iwf08l said:
Happy Birthday Lammie, I hope you have a good one. You're one of those folks that I often think "dang I'd like to have lunch with her", so if you were close enough, lunch would be on me today.

Larry

I've never been Up Nort unless you can count the couple of trips I been to da UP.

Thanks everyone. Just another day at work. My husband is taking us all out for supper and then on to my son's and his fiance's place for cake.

Happy B-day Lammie. Today is my Momma's birthday and my little brother too.

I just hope yer not as strange as those two.

Lammie":312kp4qw said:
I've been outside watching floating fireant armadas trying to find higher ground.

Pretty good birthday present. Just had a shower run thru here probably would have sunk them. Is it wet their yet?

I guess we can call the drought over till the next one starts. :lol2:

Happy Birthday.

Lammie":1yxwl5a8 said:
Thanks everyone. Just another day at work. My husband is taking us all out for supper and then on to my son's and his fiance's place for cake.
Sounds like a great birthday - except for the work part. ;-) Hope your day is richly blessed.

Lammie":kxmb4on1 said:
larryshoat":kxmb4on1 said:
Happy Birthday Lammie, I hope you have a good one. You're one of those folks that I often think "dang I'd like to have lunch with her", so if you were close enough, lunch would be on me today.

Larry

I haven't been to Ohio since I accidently drove there looking for a way out of Indianapolis. It's a long story. I don't like Indianapolis traffic. But if I'm ever back that way again I'll try to get lost in your neck of the woods.

Indy bills itself as the "crossroads of America", and you ended up in Ohio? Did you think those big signs saying "Columbus--173 miles" were not serious? Generally, when we post a highway sign, we take it seriously.
I know, in Texas the highway signs are just suggestions.
:cboy:

ga. prime":c0lsy0at said:
[youtube]QawPd87Q2lQ[/youtube]

Happy birthday, Lammie. I know how much you like Conway! :D

Just looking at that big ol hairdo makes me think of the seventies... :D :D :D

1982vett":x3roi6hl said:
Lammie":x3roi6hl said:

Pretty good birthday present. Just had a shower run thru here probably would have sunk them. Is it wet their yet?

I guess we can call the drought over till the next one starts. :lol2:

Happy Birthday.

It has pretty much rained or threatened rain since the beginning of the month. Love the lower temps, though. We are officially over our yearly rainfall totals. Ponds are filled up and overflowing. It's nice to see, for sure. I won't have to hay until after the first freeze at this rate. Of course, at this rate, the first freeze will come earlier than usual. I'm loving it!

Latest posts