Lammie & Tequila = Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
No there's not any pictures here. But I did make you look at this post didn't I ??????

I wonder how many hits it will get ???

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Don't know if it's my computer or what but when I clicked on this post I heard Ray Stevens Singing
The Streak.

Cal

Lol, that was really immature. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Mercy, i thought we were going to see a centerfold. :frowns: :cry2:

Nowland Farms":jsi62cto said:
No there's not any pictures here. But I did make you look at this post didn't I ??????

I wonder how many hits it will get ???

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Dang it Ron, just knowed I was gonna see sumptin!! :dunce:

I was worried that you were gonna post the pics from that there Harley Adult Ralley they had here few weeks ago. You know, that one on the mud slide? You were there too, dude. And I got pics too, dont forget. You looked pretty good too, in your red leather Speedo. While you were wearing it, that it. After that, things got kinda dicey. :lol:

Now, this weekend is the "Steve's Big 5-0/Going Away Sendoff For Jeremy Going Into The Navy/Crud, We Gotta Go Back To School Bash" at my house. Promises to be a diverse crowd. I hightly recommend it. There will even be Okies there. Maybe streakers. There's no telling what all. Maybe streaking Okies, I don't know.

Dang it Lammie. I had "Tequilla makes her cloths fall off" in my mind when I read your post tittle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts