Ladies doing the weather

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
When I was growing up all the weathermean were ugly a-- men and I would understand the forecast when it was over. Now they got so many young pretty weatherpeople in tight clothes , and I end up watching her and daydreaming and when the weather is over I have no idea what she said. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? If you say you don't something is wrong with you.

cowboy43":rlp3sk2k said:
Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? If you say you don't something is wrong with you.
I don't have this reaction. Should I be concerned? :help:

My husband seems to suffer the same condition, and it's especially bad if Fox has Dominica Davis on weekends.

Angie, I think some of us have a natural immunity to this type of sickness. ;-)

It's gotten were I can't even watch Fox News anymore. Where do they find such beautiful and smart women? If you check their bios most have law degrees at prestigous schools or Masters and Phd's in business or such. The eye-candy almost makes me forget the bad news in the world :cboy: :mrgreen: :oops:

HOSS":3rf7nonj said:
It's gotten were I can't even watch Fox News anymore. Where do they find such beautiful and smart women? If you check their bios most have law degrees at prestigous schools or Masters and Phd's in business or such. The eye-candy almost makes me forget the bad news in the world :cboy: :mrgreen: :oops:

HOSS, I've asked the same question. ALL of them are drop dead beautiful and smart as a whip.

TexasBred":3lq538om said:
HOSS":3lq538om said:

HOSS, I've asked the same question. ALL of them are drop dead beautiful and smart as a whip.

Maybe that's why I don;t have the problem. The ones that do the weathr here are plain as a turnip

dun":nipsrb9t said:
TexasBred":nipsrb9t said:
HOSS":nipsrb9t said:

Maybe that's why I don;t have the problem. The ones that do the weathr here are plain as a turnip

Same here and they still cant predict the weather.
~Tom.

Tom, we don't even have local channels anymore because they've gotten so awful. That one girl on 12 was so bad we used to joke that when she was finished we didn't know what the weather was gonna be like and neither did she!

farmwriter":29srv05r said:
Tom, we don't even have local channels anymore because they've gotten so awful. That one girl on 12 was so bad we used to joke that when she was finished we didn't know what the weather was gonna be like and neither did she!
Male, female or morphodite the weather liars here don;t know what's going on either

Can't figure out where they get them either. I was shocked last night when our local weather gal warned of an Elberta Clipper coming our way. Haven't a clue what this might be but I'm sure it must be sweet and good.

HOSS":1vqs2qja said:

Dang HOSS! If you hang out with me you would be wanting to go back to Tennesee mighty quick.

TexasBred":imsmqo0z said:
HOSS":imsmqo0z said:

I agree 100%

Larry

TexasBred":1cnllp59 said:
HOSS":1cnllp59 said:

Ditto here. A day without Megan Kelly is just a day wasted as far as I am concerned. Doesn't hurt a bit that I like her politics either.(oops, can I say that?)

the weather gals here are something to look at as well.but i really dont like the news.so i qickly watch to see what the weather will do.

angie":1xh1dtsm said:
cowboy43":1xh1dtsm said:
Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? If you say you don't something is wrong with you.
I don't have this reaction. Should I be concerned? :help:

Short, quick answer...No, hades NO!

Alice

There for a while, I thought I was a requirement that you had to be pregnant to work for the weather channel. :)

TexasBred":seprp7hp said:
HOSS":seprp7hp said:

Back there before the Democrat Party left me, there was a joke about a guy hitchhiking in Newt Gingrich's old district in GA.
Twice he got picked up. Both times the benefactor asked "are you a Republican or a Democrat" and he replied "Democrat" and he was kicked to the side of the road.
A woman in a Porsche offers him a ride. She is wearing a skintight leather outfit, and she has some serious curves. She asks "Republican or Democrat" and, being a bright boy he says "Republican".
So they ride on down the road, the stereo is great, the woman is fantastic.
At this point he says "geez, I've only been a Republican for half an hour and I already feel like * somebody.

john250":1i8z2szp said:
At this point he says "geez, I've only been a Republican for half an hour and I already feel like * somebody.
:tiphat: :nod: :clap:
Will have to show this to :cowboy: , he told me last night that it is soooooo cold that the Democrats have been seen with their hands in their own pockets. :roll:

(Reformation incomplete at this point........ :help: ).

Latest posts