Kuhn round balers

Help Support CattleToday:

Cabo

Reaction score
Has anyone bought, thought about buying, or looked at one of these balers? They look heavy built to me and am thinking about buying one but hate to spend that much without knowing more about them.

Cabo like AC I didn't realize Kuhn made a round baler. I looked on tractorhouse and sure enough they had 2 listed. From the pictures they look like they are made pretty well. What kind of price do they have on them?

Seems I remember reading a press release last year that Khun bought out a company that made the balers, mayber Knverland or something like that - wasn't there something in Hay and Forage Grower about that?

It is Knverlane or however you spell it, found the press on line. So I would look up those balers since they have been made for a while.

The nearest New Holland dealer to me has one that I looked at and has more on the way. I understand that he can sell them comparably equipped about 2k less than a New Holland. All the chains are No. 80, I think, and the sheet metal thicker too. No, I am not trying to sell them to anyone, just hoping to learn more so maybe I will get up nerve to buy one as my JD has dumped many a bale, and I bought it SH.

Latest posts