KT...Are you gettin' around yet?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for asking, not doing very good at all. I go back to see the surgeon tomorrow so maybe he will give me hope. I eat almost nothing and was out of the house today for the first time since last monday.
But on the good side I helped my lawyer sell a load of heifers today weighing 750 for 1.42. Even better another member of CT bought them.
I still say a 25 year old blond for a nurse would make me lots better. Dont know why because for sure all I need is a nurse. hahaha

Too bad you couldn't have put all this off until January or February! You had to do it while there is hay to move, pastures to mow, and cattle are coming into the stockyards! (just kidding).
I hope you get some good news tomorrow.

He sure picked a good time to go down. Being fire season out west and all. :mrgreen:
I sure hope you get straightened out Kt. The gators won't be around forever you know

I dont buy a lot comapred to some but usually buy something every week. It is very hard to sit and watch them go through the ring and know you cant do it. I keep the paperwork during the sale and to watch someone else doing that is way different also. Truck hasnt been started in 4 weeks either. At least fuel bill will be low this month.
We have fire crews in Idaho right now. I could use the same amount of time I will be off sick and make 20,000 extra. shew thats bad.
Hook, them gators have been there for a million years so they should wait another year. If you guys werent so darn stiff about a season. hahaha

Thinking of you lots Kenny ! :tiphat: I tried to pm you when we were on holidays in Colorado but my tablet was being a real piece of bleep .

Hope you get all fixed up soon and get back to feeling better . ♥

hillsdown":38u86nqx said:
Thinking of you lots Kenny ! :tiphat: I tried to pm you when we were on holidays in Colorado but my tablet was being a real piece of bleep .

Hope you get all fixed up soon and get back to feeling better . ♥
It the signal out there, 3way dont allow much to leave unless he is the one sending it. hahaha Did he treat you well?

Wife came home from church (Beech Grove) and told me you had surgery and was back in the hospital. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

Kenny, you will get better. Colon is difficult to heal. When a tube is resectioned, all the communication with the other piece is severed. That all has to reestablish itself. Until then, you will think it will never happen. It does take time. I bet there are others on here who could provide a testimonial on their surgery for diverticulosis. Lets hear it for KT. Don't make it sound too bad or he might run out in front of his bull. :lol: You will get better.

Thinking the other day how much you like the gun show and market in Hillsville. Was wondering if you would be far enough along for that. Well wishes.

fitz

X10. Cats out of the bag now. He had to go back on the hospital and get more work done. He's hurting pretty bad. I'm sure he appreciates the thoughts and prayers

Latest posts