KS Bull Tests

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
Does anybody have any information on Kansas bull tests? I wouldn't mind sending a bull calf we have to one this year to see what he could really do in comparison to others around the state.

they have a website for it, just search the internet. It was held on April 5th. They had some nice bulls there, but some of the chars, simmis, and black angus should have gone to market for their temperments. Most of them come in over 700lbs and come out at 1200-1400. They have to meet a bar with growth and actual performance to make it into the sale, otherwise you have to go and pick them up. I believe it costs around $70 a month for feed, plus a fee to have them in the test.

Colby Community College used to have a test and probably still does and I believe there is a bull test at Beloit.

Hey Guys,
Kansas Bull Test, use to be ran by Kansas State Univesity and the sale is held in Beliot Kansas. The Test has been dropped by KSU but the feeder HD feedlot of Tipton Ks, still holds the test with the same guide lines and abilities...

Harry and Doug Schmitt, HD feedlot Tipton Ks.... That is who you need to contact...

Latest posts