Krispy Kreme

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
Have any of you got your new Krispy Kreme calendar? Just wondering.

Crowderfarms":23kk1ntb said:
Curtis, I sent it to you the other day. !2 months of sheer fugliness. I'm really starting to dig "December" 2011! :lol2:

Yep, dug through the junk and found it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got mine today and was disapointed. They rehashed some of the older girls. Kinda sad seeing some of those girls for the 3rd or 4th time.. I mean they're still kinda cute and all but I think they need to do a talent hunt or sumthin.

YOU BOYS JUST AIN'T RIGHT.....
i HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT AND SO i HAD TO GO LOOK....
YOU BOYS JUST AIN'T RIGHT...... :cowboy: :tiphat:

3waycross":39dmgkwe said:
I got mine today and was disapointed. They rehashed some of the older girls. Kinda sad seeing some of those girls for the 3rd or 4th time.. I mean they're still kinda cute and all but I think they need to do a talent hunt or sumthin.
what kinda talent reckon.... like how many hot wings she can scoff down in 15 minutes,,, those are sho nuff high maintenece gals right there :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1qb85iz1 said:
3waycross":1qb85iz1 said:
what kinda talent reckon.... like how many hot wings she can scoff down in 15 minutes,,, those are sho nuff high maintenece gals right there :cowboy:

Not counting the beer they can drink.

curtis":2zq9hgy2 said:
ALACOWMAN":2zq9hgy2 said:
3waycross":2zq9hgy2 said:

Not counting the beer they can drink.
sure dont need any competition in that area
:cowboy:

pdfangus":2j5uzldo said:
it ain't like gals like that are hard to find......

go to any big shopping venue and you will find a passel of em.
Yeah, hanging around in Victoria's Secret ooohhh and awwwwing over the cute stuff.

OMG! I can't believe I looked at that!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

TexasBred":29owbu6p said:
pdfangus":29owbu6p said:
it ain't like gals like that are hard to find......

go to any big shopping venue and you will find a passel of em.
Yeah, hanging around in Victoria's Secret ooohhh and awwwwing over the cute stuff.
i hear lingerie dont make the best gifts for women,,, you get em to small they think their fat... get em to big, they think you think their fat :cowboy:

I got curious and had to look up the calander. :help:
I will say those ol gals are probably easier to find than the playboy calander women. :lol2:

Cal

Calman":2najdwtu said:
I got curious and had to look up the calander. :help:
I will say those ol gals are probably easier to find than the playboy calander women. :lol2:

Cal

........and far more likely to speak to any of us!

3waycross":2cm5z1lt said:
cowspider":2cm5z1lt said:
That IS Just "WRONG" :help: :cry:

Speak for yourself. There are some folks here who appreciate the full figured woman. :cowboy:
It also helps if they're ugly as hel and their daddy just left them a few million. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":18zvdm0a said:
3waycross":18zvdm0a said:
cowspider":18zvdm0a said:
That IS Just "WRONG" :help: :cry:

Speak for yourself. There are some folks here who appreciate the full figured woman. :cowboy:
It also helps if they're ugly as hel and their daddy just left them a few million. :mrgreen:
Isthat in the same category as the deaf and dumb nymphomaniac that owns a liquor store?