Krispy Kreme

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2pvcf5vr said:
cowspider":2pvcf5vr said:
That IS Just "WRONG" :help: :cry:

Speak for yourself. There are some folks here who appreciate the full figured woman. :cowboy:

That's the truth 3way, nobody wants a bag of bones with hide stretched over em. Plump and chunky is what i like. My girlfriend can put the neck of a quart of beer in her navel and hold it. Kinda comes in handy sometimes. She has a little trouble getting on an off her Harley Roadmaster sometimes but she sho is a pretty thang cruising down the interstate with her bib overalls on and pulling her wheelbarrow. :nod:

curtis":1ajfilju said:
3waycross":1ajfilju said:
cowspider":1ajfilju said:
That IS Just "WRONG" :help: :cry:

Speak for yourself. There are some folks here who appreciate the full figured woman. :cowboy:

That's the truth 3way, nobody wants a bag of bones with hide stretched over em. Plump and chunky is what i like. My girlfriend can put the neck of a quart of beer in her navel and hold it. Kinda comes in handy sometimes. She has a little trouble getting on an off her Harley Roadmaster sometimes but she sho is a pretty thang cruising down the interstate with her bib overalls on and pulling her wheelbarrow. :nod:

Now that's funny Curtis. :lol: :)

Cal

WHY? OH! WHY? did I have to do it go and look at that calender, now I am going to bed with those images on my mind, I should have stayed in Hospital.... :lol2:

curtis":2wmmynby said:
3waycross":2wmmynby said:
Curtis
I didn't know that was your girlfriend that I seen the last time I was down there
I seen her just north of Forrest city riding a Harley with a little trailer behind it with a 300lb pet pig in the trailer
She is SEXXXXYYYYY

Angus Cowman":5v9qr8av said:
curtis":5v9qr8av said:
3waycross":5v9qr8av said:
Curtis
I didn't know that was your girlfriend that I seen the last time I was down there
I seen her just north of Forrest city riding a Harley with a little trailer behind it with a 300lb pet pig in the trailer
She is SEXXXXYYYYY
That wasn't a pig that was her sister, prol on their way to the calander shoot. :banana:

Curtis, to think I Coulda trusted the 2 of you alone and look what happened! You may not be seen or heard from anytime soon exploring all them wrinkles. :D

Angus Cowman":1uosi9k7 said:
curtis":1uosi9k7 said:
3waycross":1uosi9k7 said:
Curtis
She is SEXXXXYYYYY

Glad you think so AC, its very easy to hurt the girls feeling.

Krispy Kreme turned down that picture Jed, but they really liked the one where she's standing in one of your cotton fields holding a quart of beer in her navel.
I think Mr. Crowder has a picture of her doing that, maybe he'll come along an post it. Very cute.

Crowderfarms":2w4f5ts8 said:
Curtis, to think I Coulda trusted the 2 of you alone and look what happened! You may not be seen or heard from anytime soon exploring all them wrinkles. :D

Actually she has lost a little weight :mad: since she started to work a couple of days a week. She pulls a load of Hot Tamales to Memphis and pushes the wheelbarrow up an down south third street hollering red hot , red hot.

Btw Jed an AC, she's looking real forward to going coon hunting with y'all when Kenny makes in down. The only thing about it I'm not sure i can trust you good ole boys with my sweetie.