komatsu d41 vs cat 941b

Help Support CattleToday:

scf84

Reaction score
went and looked at a d41 today and going to look at the 941b tommorrow. d41s-3 s/n 06426
on the d41 it looks to be in good shape for the most part, paint is little ruff cranked and ran good,u/c looks good the sprockets are still good and flat and the pins cant even fell any wear on them where they touch the sprockets,i also noticed on the powershift it was hard to find neutrul,had a lot of side to side play in the shifter, is this something that can be adjusted or just have to deal with it?also in the 2nd pic is there still alot of track tension left in it? it measure 4 inches before it comes out flush.the bad thing i see with it is every single hyd. cylinder is leaking fluid. they guy said 2 yrs before he bought it someone was supposed to have put new seals in them and he thinks they put the dust seals in backwards? anyone have any idea what it would cost to have the cylinders resealed? he said he was quoted $900 for the parts to do all the cylinders. is that something someone can do there self or take special tools to do? got a couple pics of it but not to great, got him down to 8,000 but not sure it is worth it with the every cylinder leaking.

now on the cat i only know what i have been told in a email to the place that has it for sell supposed to run and operate good and have 70% or so undercarriage. not sure if it has been backed into a tree or what but the fuel tank looks pretty beat up, dont think that would hurt anything as long as its not leaking? i posted some pics of it as well. they are asking 10,000 not sure how much they will come off that price.
im on my cell phone so to see pics will have to go to this link, thanks
http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-b ... &th=106632

Personally my prefernce is Cat and dented up fuel tank wouldn't really matter to me its going to get dented and scratched up when you use it.

Latest posts