Kirk Stierwalt school in CO

Help Support CattleToday:

Misty

Reaction score
Hey all, the Kirk Stierwalt school this weekend the 23rd, 24th and 25th has been moved from the Crowley County Fairgrounds to the Rocky Ford Fairgrounds in Rocky Ford Co. There are still a couple more openings available.
For more information you can contact Curt or Susan Russell at [email protected] or 719-384-4463.
Hope to see some of you there! My son is going.
Misty

I hear they are really good and that he is the best in the business. SO i enrolled myself in one of his clinics this summer in Elk City, Oklahoma. i am excited to go

I can't wait to see them all in action. I think it is an opportunity of a lifetime. After I enrolled him he told me he wasn't showing next year. The boy can sure break his momma's heart. But who knows, maybe he will decide to keep showing.

Gosh Misty.......sorry to hear that.
My son who is 13 told me the same thing this year :( it must be in the air.
One good note.......he decided to get into lambs :D . He is having soo much fun with them and it has been a great experience for the whole family :heart: .
We got hooked up with another family in our area,who's daughter is too old to show anymore. By the way that girl has taken grand or reserve in both lambs and pigs for the past 8 years :D . We bought thier animals and they are hand leading my son the whole way. You would be shocked how much work goes into a show lamb. It can't compair to the work that goes into the cattle but its still facinating, spelling ?
Keep the faith, maybe he will win big and get a new outlook this year. Its always aroud this time my kids get burnout. In a few weeks school will be out and about a month into summer my kids find a new friend.........their animals.

Keep your chin up sis........the seed has been planted, it has deep roots and somehow seems to re -germinate when you least expect it :)